Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

May Meeting and Ice Fishing Comes to The End

    The next regular meeting of the club will be Friday, May 5th, 2013 at 7:00 pm.
     Don't forget Work Day on Sunday the 7th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
                                                  The Bass Off Continues.



        This nice bass moves me up to one away from John.

                                          The Bass that ties up the contest.               



                                                                                

                     Its getting late in the afternoon when I take the lead and what I thought could be the win for the season.                      

                                                                                 
             Pooner stops out and demonstrates how easy ice fishing is.


   
          John pulls this bass out to tie the score up once more.

            
   FOWL - As I pick my tip ups up for the day I save the most active hole for last. When I get to the last tip up this is what I discover. Did a monster bass pull my tip up through the hole or was it tampered with by maybe another contestant?    I will be contacting our club detective  ( 22 Short ) to investigate this matter.

                                             


      John went over to talk to the Saturday Spectators and sign   autographs
                                                  
  April 1st and still over 6 inches of ice. I could go for a little global warming about now.

    2012 -2013 Results
  John  12
  Jeff    12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment